FAQ You Should Know
1. How long have you been in business?
As Good As New, LLC has been in business since 1995 and has built a reputation of trust, value, and dependability. In that time, we have serviced over 12,000 fences and decks and perfected a system that guarantees quality and customer satisfaction.
2. Is your company fully insured?
We are fully insured with general liability and commercial auto insurance.
3. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
Yes, we are a proud member of the Fort Worth Better Business Bureau and boast a perfect “A+” BBB rating.
4. Am I getting a good price for my money?
The value you get with us is second to none. Our systems, level of service, specifications, and technicians ensure a quality job is done every time. On top of that, we offer a service guarantee. We will match any repair estimate that reflects our systems, commitment to service, specifications, experience, warranties, general liability insurance, follow-up and reputation.
5. Do you have written references?
Our customer testimonials are maintained by a 3rd party agency and we have a 5 out of 5 star rating with this agency.
6. Do you provide FREE ESTIMATES?
Our estimates are FREE and come with NO PRESSURE. We will never try to sell you on site. We will meet gather as much information from you regarding your project, come out and take a look at it if necessary and email you a detailed written quote that you can review PRESSURE FREE.
7. Will I receive a warranty?
We provide a written warranty on our written quotes and our warranties are backed by multiple locations. We are also endorsed by “The Good Contractors List” who backs our projects with a $10,000 workmanship guarantee.
8. Do I have to be home when the work is completed?
In most cases we can come in and service your project without you being home for the service.
9. Why should I do business with your company?
Entrust us with your project and have the peace of mind I knowing that it will be done at a fair price, it will be done right, and we have the stability necessary to stand behind our work.
10. You’ve been in business for a long time, you have a great BBB and Service Magic rating and you have a lot of customer testimonials praising the high quality of your work, your great customer service and your fair prices. You even have a price match guarantee. We would have to be insane to do business with anyone else.
Yep… We agree!