A wooden fence that is broken and weathered is not doing its job. It can also make your property look unattractive. Instead of replacing the whole fence, repairing your fence may be the cheapest and easiest option for many homeowners. One of As Good As New’s specialties is wooden fence repairs. We have experience in repairing wooden fences that have broken panels and post due to accidents, rot, pets, termites, and more. We can also give your property an updated look by re-staining your fence. With our free estimates, multiple locations, and excellent reputation, our service is second to none.
Protection and Privacy
Wooden fences are great choices for homeowners because they help keep pets and children in, while keeping unwanted guest out. They also provide a level of privacy. When they are in disrepair, your protection and privacy are in jeopardy. As Good As New’s wooden fence repairs can get your fence back into shape. Although well-maintained panels and post can last a very long time, they don’t last forever. We help you keep your wooden fence in great condition for the safety of you and your family.
Besides having a function, wooden fences also add beauty to your property. When they are broken or worn, it can make your property look unattractive. Due to weather damage, wooden fences need routine work to maintain their beauty. Restoring an unattractive wooden fence can transform the look of the property. As Good As New restores your wooden fence by replacing broken panels, leveling, and staining. Using our expertise in wooden fence repairs, we will restore the beauty of your wooden fence. You will have what looks like a brand new fence without the high cost of installation.
Hiring the wrong fence repair company to work on your fence will cost you time and money. Some contractors are guilty of sloppy work, miscommunication, and overcharging the client. When you work with a company like As Good As New, you are guaranteed to have quality work, excellent customer service, and fair prices. Our multiple locations ensure that our warranty is valid. Our reputation proves that we are a fence repair company committed to giving you a good experience.
Your wooden fence is important for your family’s protection and privacy as well as the appearance of your home. If your wooden fence could use some maintenance or repairs, As Good As New is the company to call. We offer free estimates. When you contact us with your project details there is no obligation, and we do not pressure you in any way. Before you spend money replacing your wooden fence, give us a call. Let us see what we can do to repair and restore your wooden fence.
There is so much to consider when you need fence repairs done. Here are some points for you to keep in mind:
- Check your Deed Restrictions and/or with your HOA so you can share any requirements with fence contractors. Do not assume that the contractor has that information.
- The most popular picket materials are Pine and Cedar. Cedar is more expensive, but it has oils and acids in the wood that makes it undesirable to many insects. Cedar also warps less than Pine. Steel posts do cost more than wood posts. Unlike wood posts metal cannot be eaten by termites, nor do they rot like wood can.
- Ideally, your fence is better off not touching the ground. Kick Boards (also referred to as baseboards and rot boards) close the gap between your fence and the ground while protecting your fence from rot, termites, and helps keep a pet from breaking fence pickets.
- Sun and rain leeches out the natural protection a wood fence has, turning it grey over time. Staining does not protect a fence forever. You need to re-stain your fence every few years, but that is cheaper than rebuilding.
- If a price sounds too good to be true – it is! Always ask for a detailed bid in writing. It may take a contractor a little more time to get that to you, but you will know what you are really paying for. This also helps if you are splitting the cost with neighbors.
For Help With Your Fence Repair:
As always, we hope that you have found this information helpful. If you have questions or would like to have a FREE estimate on your fence or deck repair project in the Houston, Dallas Fort Worth or San Antonio area, please call us at 888.988.AGAN